Monday, January 26, 2009

What a disaster!

Maybe you can't teach an old dog new tricks! I looked at the previous post after it was posted and what a disaster! I spent a couple of hours redoing so it looked perfect and look what happened. Where is the book called Blogging for Dummies when you need it! Forget about the wallpaper stuff and cute borders--I was doing the basics. You younger generation is so much more talented and computer savy! I was so excited and had lots of posts to add after our recent trips to Ethiopia and Uganda--so I'm going to apologize before hand !

2 comments:

Jeniffer said...

No worries Denise! I am just starting my blogging and have no idea what I'm doing either (boydleefamily.blogspot.com).:) Your blog is so neat and interesting with all the cool stuff you are doing that it doesn't matter anyway. It sounds like you guys are having the neatest experiences! I'm so jealous. We would LOVE to come see you guys. Hope all is well!

terheap said...

Denise haven't been on your blog for a while, glad that I haven't missed much. I am impressed that you know how to blog, sure enjoy reading about your adventures, keep it up. I would also suspect that you have had many wonderful spiritual experices can't wait to hear of them. Love and miss you guys. Terri