Monday, November 24, 2008

Top Ten Favorite Things To Be Thankful For!

1. I'm thankful that a Big Mac has 20% less fat than a plate of fat
2. Guides for the correct use of toothpicks
3. My skoll education
4. Caller ID
5. Never having been murdered by O.J. Simpson
6. Flat rate, unmeterer, internet access (that's only in the US)
7. E mail, Vonage and Skype
8. Flush Toilets
9. The arrows that show you which to insert batteries
10. Brave turkeys who give their lives for us!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Wish we could be there to celebrate thanksgiving with you! I'm really going to miss my Mom's turkey and dressing, not to mention all the other fixings!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I don't know you personally, but have heard about your adventures from a friend. I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your service. We just sent some baby blankets your way...

Pedaling said...

now there's a list, i have truly never fully appreciated like i should.